Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Bonding Her funny response to me...

charliespet

Cavy Slave
I had my pregnant sow out today...checking her and a little love time...she is so lovable now that she is the only pig, (for only a few more days I think) shes been tapping me on the nose, cudding against my body, and its so adorable.

Today was the strangest thing tho, I always talk to her and click at her (yes, guilty of baby talking,) and then today I did the fox whistle at her, just being funny, and she PURRED. Lol. So I kept doing it between talking to her, and she responded nearly every time by purring. haha. It was so awesome. I felt like we were talking. Any cute bonding stories to share?

That is so cute Haha, you must post pictures of her pups once they are born.

My Leo has learned when I make kissing sounds he is going to get "yum yums" or floor time. So he starts wheeking on the top of his lungs every time. He won't wheek for anyone else's kisses, just mine :)

That is so cute Haha, you must post pictures of her pups once they are born.

My Leo has learned when I make kissing sounds he is going to get "yum yums" or floor time. So he starts wheeking on the top of his lungs every time. He won't wheek for anyone else's kisses, just mine :)

I do the kissing sound for mine too...They have learned that when momma does the kisses that they are goin to get their veggies...Reeses will come out running and just wheeking her lil head off...Coconut just started wheeking at me today when it was grub time. Mocha is our oldest lil girl, she has always been a silent girl. She will slowly work her way up to the food.

All my 3 lil girls have been very shy, but here lately i can sit or lay in the floor and they will all come up to me or sit and eat while i am around them. It's a huge thing for me...I'm so super excited that they are all finally trusting me..:) !! Coconut actually came up to me while i was laying in the floor and sniffed my nose and cuddled next to me...even if it was just for a moment..!! Bonding with our lil piggies can make your heart just so excited..!!!

Charliespet...it is a VERY cute bonding story and i so enjoyed reading it..!!! :)

Thank you! (both) I def will be posting lots of photos...I can't wait! Wishing I had kept my fetal heart moniter from my pregnancy so I could listen to them and record their sounds!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.