Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

HELP

mommykingx3

Cavy Slave
I just picked up Lucy and noticed her nipples are showing where they werent before. And Both piggies are getting fat but Molly being only 5 weeks I assumed it to be normal for her. But Lucy seems to be getting very fat and she won't let me touch her belly and she is kinda moody. Her nipples weren't showing before?! And If she is can I keep Molly in the same cage? And what about the second story should I take it down and just expand out not up?
What should her tummy feel like?:eek:hmy:

I would be willing to guess she is pregnant. I got my pig about three weeks ago, was told she was from from the lady who gave her to me, come to find out she was very pregnant. I am attaching a pic of what her belly looks like now (she is roughly due in a week or two by my best guess) [GuineaPigCages.com] HELP[GuineaPigCages.com] HELPalso my best guess is she will have three babies by the feel of her. These pics were taken yesterday. I have heard that you can keep other females in with them but if Molly is pregnant as well then Lucy giving birth could make Molly go into labor from what I read. I will also include some links to pages others on here have referred me to, they help alot.https://www.guinealynx.info/reproduction.html

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.