Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Help??!?!?

• Thread starter JessicaSayzRawr
  • Start date

JessicaSayzRawr

Cavy Slave
Help my guinea pig is trying to hump my other pig. I was told they are both boys. I can't get my pig to stay still long enough to try and see what it looks like down there!. Should I worry or is it normal for two boy pigs to hump each other this is the first time he Duckie has done this since I got them. When I first put them together he humped spike but only the first day now today!D;

Perfectly normal. If you aren't sure of sexes you should double check, but boars will hump each other... some more often than others.

Yes, boys will hump boys. It is a sign of dominance.

That said, it would be a very good idea to get a good look down below just to make certain.

Will a neutered male mount a female? (probably a stupid question, oh well)

Will a neutered male mount a female? (probably a stupid question, oh well)

Any guinea pig, regardless of gender, will hump any other guinea pig, also regardless of gender.

I will have to have some one help me look tomorrow I already gave them there carrot today I could put a carrot and not give them it. Thanks. I hope they are both boys I am suppose to build a new cage for them tomorrow.D:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.