Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Sexing Help with sexing?

pocketmonster

Cavy Slave
So.. it seems like Mister Radley is actually Miss Radley, but I'm not sure. S/he is still being quarantined and has never met my boys so pregnancy is not possible.
I took a few blurry pictures with my webcam, but I'll post more accurate ones when my roommate gets home and can hold him/her.
What do you think?
[GuineaPigCages.com] Help with sexing?[GuineaPigCages.com] Help with sexing?

Ps. Sorry if they're too blurry, and please excuse my hideous expression! :p

I don't really "see" any testicles...can you feel any? feel just above the genital area, if it's a boy you'll feel a "ridge".

He looks like a she to me... however, the area is kinda blurry, and I've been wrong before. :eek:

I got a hopefully clearer picture and a video! Still thinking Radley is a girl... but any input would be great. If I'm still unsure I will take Radley to the vet to have a peek, but I'd like to save that money if you guys can help me out! Thank you so much!
The video seems to be darker on my computer than on the camera, but that may just be my screen resolution. Let me know if it's still too hard to see and I'll take Radley to the vet to check.[GuineaPigCages.com] Help with sexing?
[GuineaPigCages.com] Help with sexing?
[GuineaPigCages.com] Help with sexing?
[video]https://tinypic.com/r/cn5lw/5[/video]

Hahahah, I just realized I filmed this while watching Step Brothers! Excuse any weirdness :p

Oops, double post.. :expressio

Attachments

DSC05504.jpg DSC05510.jpg
I really cant tell. I am sure the pig is squirmy but if there a way you can get a close up?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.