Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

HELP! What does my mouse have on her face?

RodentCuddles

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
What can I do for her?
[GuineaPigCages.com] HELP! What does my mouse have on her face?[GuineaPigCages.com] HELP! What does my mouse have on her face?[GuineaPigCages.com] HELP! What does my mouse have on her face?
I'm so worried!
(Sorry If I posted in the wrong place..wasn't sure where to post)

I am not an expert but it is some sort of Cyst or growth I believe.

Get her into a vet for sure.

Looks like an abscess. you will need a vet to check it out and he will probably prescribe antibiotics

I've had mice that have gotten cancer when they have gotten older, but this doesn't seem like it. Thanks Inle_Rabbit I think it is probably a abscess. Will get her to a vet. Other then having it she seems to be fine she's eating, drinking and playing with her friends.

I put warm water on a paper towel a gently pushed it onto the abscess. It popped open (or at least It looks like it did) so I'm going to get an antibacterial ointment that I'll put on it.

i think it's an abcess im not sure because im not a mice expert . take her to the vets to get it checked out.

I took her to the vets last week. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.