Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello!

TheGuineas

Cavy Slave
[GuineaPigCages.com] Hello![GuineaPigCages.com] Hello![GuineaPigCages.com] Hello!

My name is Kelly, I've been on here quite a bit being a new Guinea Pig owner. I appreciate all the help everyone gives everyone else here, especially on cages! I cannot wait to build my Piggies a dream house soon! (planning on moving after I find a job.. just graduated college)

My pigs are Charlie (white/brown/tan smooth haired pig) and Watson (not sure what he is.. ridgeback/swirly haired brown and white?) anyway he has an awesome mohawk on his back. My piggies are still young and adjusting to me so any advice would be great!! :)

Very cute! I especially love Watson -- I really go for wonky-haired pigs.

Welcome! Your boys are adorable! check out all the great reading material on the forum. There is everything there to give your boys a happy healthy life.
Looking forward to sharing all things piggie. And of course a picture of your new cage when you get it built.

Thank you both!!

they are absolutely beautiful

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your graduation!

Welcome to the forum!

Hello, and welcome to GPC! You will love it here! This site has very good information and everyone here is so nice! And I love your piggies! They are just adorable! We love seeing pictures here. We call them pigtures!

Welcome to the forum ! Your pigs are adorable ! Very cute ❤️ !

Thank you everyone!! I'm so happy to finally have people who think my piggies are cute and talk guinea pig with all day!! Too many guinea pig haters out there haha no one understands the obsession!

Lol I agree 100% with that post. That's why I love this site so much.

[GuineaPigCages.com] Hello!
Oh yeah.. so those pictures were a bit out dated... clearly they have gained a few :) hah Anyone else have a guinea pig that stains it's own neck carrot color after munching on carrots for awhile?

Yes, carrots, lettuce, strawberries, you name it! Love veggie and fruit beards, so cute! lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.