Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello

xkatymayx

Cavy Slave
Been lurking for a little while so thought I may as well join!

I am Katy, 23 years old, live in West Sussex in England and I'm new to piggies.

Found this site when I was researching guinea pigs before making the decision to adopt a pair. This site helped me make my c&c cage! I have a 6x2 c&c which belongs to 2 lovely 8 month old boars who were adopted from a local guinea pig rescue. I have had them for 2 months and we seem to be getting along better all the time :) They are funny little fellas and make me laugh. Their names are Jenson and Button.

I've also made some pouches and a tunnel which my piggies love based on the tutorials on here! It is great to see the fleece tunnel jumping in the air because there is a pig in there popcorning while running in and out of it! There is sometimes a problem when both pigs try to get in either end. Will need to make them another so they have 1 each lol Love the sewing tutorials and the next project is to make a cuddle cup for them which is big enough for 2 to stop fights!

Great forum and can't wait to start chatting to you all and learning more :)

Katy

Your guinea pigs sound great! welcome to the site :)

Welcome to the forum and the world of piggies! Looking forward to sharing and lots of pictures!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.