Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello!

CritterSlave

Cavy Slave
Hi! I'm Katie. I am a 28 year old critter slave. Currently topping out at 9 critters across 3 species. 6 kitties, 2 ferrets, and Andromeda my darling little peeg rescue. Andromeda is pregnant most likely from the petstore her first owners purchased her from they only had her a week. Turns out they were very allergic and were trying to sell her as snake food. I am so glad I found her. She was timid at first but now in the short week i have had her she has turned into such a loving little critter. She will lick you to death if you let her. I have her in a temporary housing situation until I recieve her 2X5 C&C cage this week.

Hello and welcome!

Yikes, snake food :(
I'm so happy you've found eachother! We would love to see pigtures of your little girl!!

Dfinatly she is rather attractive although she looks a bit like an eggplant at the moment. When I got her home my husband said "NOT ANOTHER CRITTER!!!!" Then he saw her and fell in love!

Aww, how cute! It's very hard not to fall in love with a piggie :)

I know! He woke me up in the middle of the night freaking out. He thought something was wrong but she was just popcorning with a piece of dill hanging out of her mouth!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.