Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello!

pandaloki

Cavy Slave
Hi! We are Panda and Loki, both short haired guinea pigs. We love being here, helping people and mostly learning from them. :D

Welcome Pandaloki! This is the right place to be if you are a piggie owner! Great info and members!

Welcome to the forum! We would love to see pictures of Panda and Loki!

Welcome and ditto the picture request! We have an addition to piggy pictures:D!

Welcome. We here are picture lovers!❤️ There is something that just makes you so happy when you get to see all these wonderful pictures of guineas and there owners. Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do.

Hello! tada! lol

Aww very cute!!!!

Welcome to the world of piggies! Your Panda and Loki are adorable! Looking forward to sharing with you.

What little cuties! Do they snuggle with the stuffed turtle?

What little cuties! Do they snuggle with the stuffed turtle?

Thank you! They do sleep with Mr. Turtle, but only during floor time when I can supervise them. I get too worried to leave the stuffed animal in their cage, they might eat a lose string or rip it apart. :p

I'm thinking of getting a stuffy for Roger, but I'm not sure what kind would be best. I think a small one mad out of fleece would work. Maybe an elephant so he could drag him around with him?

It depends on your pigs, I've heard from some owners in youtube that their pigs would drag their stuffed toys around the cage. I've never seen my pigs do that, I gave my pigs a small plushy, and they tried to eat it. When they realized it wasn't edible, they left it alone. I got the turtle because I know my pigs love to perch on stuff, and the turtle looked like a comfy place to perch on, they also use the flippers as a pillow hehehe. I guess it depends on the guinea pigs personality. An elephant sounds cute... and ironic. :D

Very cute guineas. Thanks for posting a pic.:) So funny they sleep on the flippers of the turtle. lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.