Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello there (new to this site)

piggylover001

Cavy Slave
Hello there. My name is Janet and I'm new to this site. I've been a cavy lover for 20 years. I was 8 years old when I discovered guinea pigs. I googled some issues I'm having with my 6 year old male, hershey and I found this site helpful. glad to be here.

Welcome to the forum! We'd love to see a picture of Hershey.

[GuineaPigCages.com] Hello there (new to this site)

Thank you for the kind welcome. Here's a picture of my guinea pig, Hershey. My loveable boy.

He is really cute!

Love the Hairstyle and colours ,very cool

Welcome to the forum! Hershey is sooooo cute!!!! You should make that pigture your avatar ;).

Sad news. :( Hershey passed today.

RIP Hershey. ♥ I miss you so much!! December 8, 2005--May 2, 2012. Took him to the vet on Friday for not having normal stool. It was mushy. And it had been like this for about a month. He was breathing heavy. They prescribed Hershey some me...dication. Called today because he wasn't doing any better and seemed like he didn't care about anything. Took him in and she checked his lymph nodes and said they were swollen and not normal. She tested him for lymphoma. and, he had it. He had lost motion in his back legs and was having trouble keeping his head up. And he had been like this over the weekend. It was time to say goodbye. He was in so much pain. :*( I miss him more than anything.

SO SORRY for your loss :sad:! He was a beautiful piggy and I'm sure he had a long wonderful life because of you!

I'm so sorry got your loss. You should find comfort in knowing that you gave Hershey a wonderful life and he knew that he was loved. RIP Hershey. :love:

I am oh so terribly sorry about your loss. Hershey was beautiful, and had a good run. Sending prayers your way.

thank you everyone.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.