Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello Sweetie!

NYWhovian

Cavy Slave
Hello from a new Guinea Pig owner!:)
First of all, I would like to thank all of you for all of the wonderful information that you've provided, it made the months of research very helpful.
About a month ago, I adopted River Song (named after a character from Doctor Who). They did not know anything about her, but after taking her to my wonderful vet, I found out that she is relatively young and in really great health. She's currently living in a 2X4 C&C cage with fleece liner in my room, and seems very happy about it . She thoroughly enjoys lap time and gets along with my 2 dogs (Akita and Cane Corso), although they seem more confused about why the fuzzy thing making tribble sounds gets to sit on my lap and watch TV, while they have to sit on the floor lol
I'm currently communicating with my local humane society and animal rehab friend looking for a friend for River. So hopefully by Christmas she will have a roomie!
Now onto the pictures!
[GuineaPigCages.com] Hello Sweetie!

What a cutie! Welcome to the forum.

Hello and welcome! You have a very cute piggie there!

Awwww how cute!! She looks like she might be a crested I believe.

She is so stinkin' cute!! :)

She's a cutie! I have the same rainbow fleece. =D

Oh wow, that is one adorable pig. Welcome!

She is PRECIOUS! So innocent looking!

Thanks everybody!
Haha, anydue, her looks are the only thing that's innocent lol

What a doll! I LOVE Dr. Who but have to admit I preferred David Tennant to Matt Smith. It's on TV so late here, I don't get a chance to watch it every week but it's still one of my favorite shows.

She's adorable!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.