Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello, hello

Owned by cavy

Cavy Slave
I have to be the luckiest girl in the world right now. I ended up in a beatiful situation where I could rehome two beautiful ladies, Lola and Tasha. They are each about 2 1/2 years old and I got them, their C&C cage and all the extras that came with them. I am proud to have them as part of my family and hope for many more years with them. I am also planning on expanding their cage (mostly because I can, not because I need to) and if all goes well, I will be adopting a 3 baby sometime in the next year. Nice to meet all of you and please, don't be too critical, I am new to the cavy world, but am open to all advice and am always glad to hear feedback.

Welcome! You sound like a very good owner :) I love your name by the way! There is a ton of good information on here as well as very smart people to help out with your questions.

Welcome to the forum! We'd love to see pigtures of Tasha and Lola. :)

Thank you! A friend of mine recommended this site and I have been frequenting it for about the last 6 months, gathering information on cages, food, medical problems, etc. I stumbled into the best situation ever and am now a able to join and post! So excited!!!!

Working on it. I just posted some pictures of the cage and one of Lola. Tasha is a little shy, so getting her to come out so I can get a good picture might have to wait until she's more used to me though. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.