Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello for the second time

caddy21

Cavy Slave
I have decided to come back to this site as I am finding myself keep popping back to look at the advice on here. So I thought I'd reintroduce myself.

My name is Chris and I am from the UK. I have two sow's Caramac and Mocha which came to me at around two months old from a local rescue. They were seperated too early from there mom (by the previous owner) and dumped in the street. They were hand reared for a while by the rescue which is when I came in.

They are currently in a shop bought cage, however after much searching I have ordered some cubes and will be building a much bigger cage for them over this weekend.

I will also be adding a third (rescue) sow in the near future to complete my mini herd.

After reading the threads yesterday regarding how bad store bought guinea pigs are treated I had an experience in our local pet store which I am currently in the process of writing a complaint to head office. However, I will maybe start a new thread with my story.

Thanks for reading :)

Welcome back!

Welcome to the forum for the second time! So glad you came back.
Looking forward to sharing with you. It would be great to see pictures of your new cage and mini herd!

thank you for being such a good samaritan :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.