Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello everyone!

SkywardPhie

Cavy Slave
Hello!
I've been a cavy slave for 10-11 year's and I currently have these to little rascal's Pippa and Pearl!lol:tearsofjo
Hello everyone!
Pippa is the cream/ginger Dutch, And Pearl is the long furred albino (She's not super long furred)
I've been on this site many a times and thought I would introduce the piggies and my self of-course!:eek:

Ahhhh, your girls are so adorable.

Cute girls... I love red eyes. Is Pearl a Himalayan or does she have pink ears?

Beautiful pigs you have! Is it me, or do the PEWs have a knack for the stink eye?

Her ears are half pink half brown actually, Always wondered is she was Himalayan!:)

Thank you, I would answer your question but I don't know what PEWs mean hehe :)

Hahaha Thank you! So are yours there super cure!

Haha, Thank you!

Is Pearl the guinea pig in your avatar? I'd say she looks like a Himalayan in the avatar photo but the other photo looks like she has no darker markings on her snout. Someone told me that white animals often have a secondary hidden color and you can see bits of it in the sunlight. I have a white male that has very subtle cream tints in his fur. I used to have a female that looked just like her named Jelly Bean.

Her ears are half pink half brown actually, Always wondered is she was Himalayan!:)

Definitely himi if its the one in the picture.

PEW means pink eyed white, but if its the one in the pic, then she is a himi and not a PEW.

PEW is a pink eyed white

Yes that's her! In the picture I posted it was taken on my phone so it's not that good quality! :)

Welcome! Very pretty girls you have there. Looking forward to sharing with you.

Thank you! :) Me too!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.