Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello All

WeeBeastieLove

Cavy Slave
I plan to post in the forum on health but just wanted to say hi! I adopted a 3 yeaar old shelter pig about one month ago. He lives part time at my work and at home with me on the weekends. So far he is adjusting to his new life. He is my little working pig . . . I adore him. He didn't get much attention in his previous life, so it has been a challenge at times getting him to trust me, but we are getting there. At my work, he interacts with A LOT of children and is quite the celebrity . . . but is sometimes a little nippy. This is something I am mostly working with the kids on!!!

Love the name I take it is inspired by Robert Burns.

Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,O, what panic's in thy breastie!Thou need na start awa sae hasty,Wi' bickering brattle!I wad be laith to rin an' chase thee,Wi' murd'ring pattle​

Oh I love it! I use to live in Scotland . . . But no I didn't even think of that! Love it!

Hi. Very adorable pig!

Hi and Welcome! He is too cute!

Thanks! He is cute - partly long hair in back and with a one sided tri-color mohawk in the front!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.