Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello all wanted to introduce myself and my piggies :)

jfig1975

Cavy Slave
Hi all, I am Julie I live in NC aith my 4 guineas :) I had never owned one before untill about a year or so ago when i got my first. His name is pepe like pepe le pew lol. He is an american black/white of course :). I was not very educated on guineas and never knew about how they love to have companions soabout 6 months ago added two beautiful peruvians, fudge (all brown) and brownie (brown with gold). And pepe went nuts he loved having buddies never saw him popcorn as much as I did when i added them lol. And then about 3 weeks ago I added my first skinny pig mickey. Hes the most laid back piggie ever. I am hoping i know how to post pics correctly if so I will show you my cage and the piggies :)

Attachments

Brownie 2.jpg Fudge 2.jpg pepe 2.jpg mew mickey.jpg guinea cage.jpg
welcome to the fourm.
you pigges are absolutley beautiful.
i would love a skinny pig but havent seen any in aus :(

Wow, very cute pigs! Where did you find a skinny pig, I've rarely seen them in rescues

:( skinnies are such amazing piggies. Although i must say they eat an poop alot more lol!!

He was actually a gift from a friend since i talked her ear off about me wanting one lol.

:( skinnies are such amazing piggies. Although i must say they eat an poop alot more lol!!
They sure do. We have 3 girls and 2 boys and they definitely eat and poop more than our 3 haired girls.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.