Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello! :3

Greenbean

Cavy Slave
Hey! My name is Mikayla, I am 13 years old.
I have one guinea pig, but I am planning on getting her a buddy once I build a super huge C&C cage!
My guinea pigs name is Bean, sometimes I call her Beanie, or Greenbean.
I named her that because she LOVES greenbeans. So I thought that would be a great name for her.
She is SO spoiled! I buy about 2 bags of treats, toys, beds, fleece, almost every day!
I saw this forum, and thought I should join it since I have a guinea pig, and I thought I might be able to learn something new.
:)

Beanie is a short haired black and white american guinea pig, and I love her to pieces! <3

Hope everyone has a great day! Bye! :3

Hello! Welcome to the forum! I am glad that Beanie is having a good piggy life with you :)

Thankyou!
Here she is outside:

[GuineaPigCages.com] Hello! :3

So cute! :3 I love the white stripe going down her face!

Yeah, I love that too! When I saw her in the pet store, I knew she had to come home with me. :D

Too cute for words! Welcome to the forum. I know I've learned a lot here.

Thankyou. ^_^

Welcome! I hope you like it here. Bean is adorable!

welcome and Bean is a cutie-pie! I love how the white band on her belly brushes back over the black band. Makes a really interesting blended color.

Welcome to the forum and your piggie is a cutie. Let us know if you need any help or ideas with building your cage.

Well, I believe I am going to change a whole half of this other room into a huge guinea pig cage! So all I would need is some walls, and a ton of fleece.
:D

Welcome! That is one super cute guinea pig you have! I love how when the black and white meet, it's a creamish color. Plus, she has a big white stripe on her nose like my Holly.

Welcome, and your piggie is very beautiful!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.