Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Harry Potter - Warning Spoilers and Theories!

BabyGrl

Cavy Slave
Re: Harry Potter 4

Aww I did not know I was that important to ya!

JennG

Cavy Slave

Well I just finished Harry Potter #6 and can't wait for the seventh book. First, I'm upset about Dumbledore and I pray that we are wrong. I'm also upset about Hogswart and the whole, Ginny thing. He needs her! And will Ron & Hermoine ever get together??? Snape, no clue. Malfoy, needs to suffer some. And who's RAB? Ok, I'm so ready for the next and last book. Hmm?

PiggieMom

Cavy Slave

Oh dear. You've got me thinking about it again. I try to put it out of my mind otherwise I'll go crazy waiting for the next book to come out! Garh!

JennG

Cavy Slave

Sorry but I'm a wee bit obsessed right now. I just read all six books in a month's time. I watched the 1st movie last night on Disney, the 2nd a few weeks ago on Disney (I think) and I saw the 4th movie a few months ago at the theatres and bought it a few weeks later. I'm going to watch the 3rd one again. Hmm? Maybe tonight?

Inrun

Cavy Slave

So... are we now allowed to start up with the crackpot theories now that you've finished the 6th book? Because man... i've got a good one reguarding Dumbledore and Horcruxes (Horcrux's? I can't remember... oiy)

JennG

Cavy Slave

No, I'm finished. Go right ahead. I've been scouring the Harry Potter forums/searches and what not looking for clues to the last book.

Aertyn

Cavy Gazer

I'm betting RAB is Sirius's brother, as are my friends.

And go ahead with your Dumbledore/Horcrux theory, I would love to hear it.

JennG

Cavy Slave

Oooo! Very good Aertyn! I was racking my brains on those initials and he was in the house of Slytherins and part of Voldermort's crew before he decided to back out. Now, what did he do with it?

Aertyn

Cavy Gazer

That, I'm afraid we have yet to figure out, but I think it may have ended up in the Black house, I really have to read those books again.

JennG

Cavy Slave

Hmm? I wonder if it was something that Kreacher elf was hiding under the pantry thing? Or was it something that what's his name was stealing from the house once Sirius died? Questions, questions! I may just have to read them again but scan through them.

Inrun

Cavy Slave

Well...

You know how Dumbledore says that animals make bad horcruxs because they die? Well... what if he made Fawkes his horcrux? Fawkes can't die, he's a phoneix! Then he could come back?
I was more crushed by Sirius's death then Dumbledores. Dumbledores I expected (cause, he always said Harry had to face Voldey alone. So I mean... to me it made sense), but Sirius's death? I bawled.

Faunn
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Susan9608

Cavy Slave

I was reading something about HP the other day, and saw something that said the Order of Phoenix used their Patroni (or is it Patronuses?) to communicate with each other. Did any of you guys pick up on that? I never noticed.

BabyGrl

Cavy Slave

When Malfoy beat Harry up on the train and Tonks finds him and brings him back she sends her patronus to Hogwarts to let them know that she has Harry.
Jenn when Kreacher was hiding things in the cabinet one thing he hid was a heavy locket that no one could open. I am willing to bet that was the real horcrux thus making RAB Sirius' brother.
There is no way Dumbledore could have a horcrux. The only way to create one is to murder someone. I can't see Dumbledore killing someone to keep himself alive. He says several time how he is not afraid of death. He knew it was his time and he wanted Snape to kill him.
Which lead me to Snape. As much as I would like to believe he is evil I think he is good. His job was to stay close to Voldemort and spy. He was very gifted at occlumens (sp?) and could keep people out of his mind. When he made the unbreakable vow to Narcissa it was because he was forced to in order to keep his cover. He informed Dubledore about it and they had an arguement out that. Also remeber Dumbledore put Snape in the Defense of the Dark Arts position knowing full well that whoever holds that position only does for one year. He knew what Snape would have to do and knew he would not be coming back. When Snape actually did the deed and Dumbledore was pleading to him with his eyes it was to protect Draco from committing murder. I think the reason Snape glared at him with hatred is becasue he did not want to kill him. Then as they were running away he kept blocking all of Harry's spells. He told Harry to close his mind. Why would he say something to help Harry if he was evil? Also when Harry called him a coward he was very upset and screamed that he was not one. I feel he was so upset because killing Dumbledore was the most difficult thing he ever had to do and to be called a coward for doing it was just too much for him to take.
Okay well that's my take one it. Jenn I told you we would talk about it lol.

bromers

Cavy Slave

The last book number 6 personally I think it made no sence just some rambling it didnt really seem that good. But I did prefere it to number 5 which I think was because jk never knew what to write I mean apart from him dying I think number 5 was a waste of time. Number 3 was the best!

JennG

Cavy Slave

Yeah, that's what I thought about Kreacher but didn't have time last night to go back to the book and read it.

Now, I'm thinking about the 7 Horcruxes. We know that there was the diary, the ring, the cup, the locket, the snake (possibly), and the last one is in Voldy but where's the 7th. Dumbledore was going back to the places Voldy would want to hide his Horcruxes. What if he hid it in the school? That's a place of importance to him. I'm wondering if he did hide it in the Griffindor's sword that Harry used in the CoS? Well, what do you all think?

Ok off to work. I'll be back on later.

pink_cottonball

Cavy Slave

Ooooh!
Ok. I am positive that Kreacher has the horcrux. It seems exactly like the thing JK would do. Also,remember when they were cleaning the house in Book 5? Sirius (or someone) said it was all ancient Black memorabelia,I have a feeling that RAB is Sirius's brother,and he hid the horcrux in the black house.
Another weak theory- Remember, Harry caught him stealing stuff from the Black house numeruos times. I have a feeling that Mundungus will end up stealing the locket from the house unaware of what it is,and sell it to an undercover Deatheater.
Another thing that recently came to mind is that JK stated that the communication mirrors would be used in Book 7 again. Thoughts?
Here is a link to some neat info.
https://www.answers.com/topic/harry-potter-book-seven

Inrun

Cavy Slave

Ah! But!

In Dumbledores Frog card it says he defeated the great wizard something or other (I can't find my book, but I know it says he defeated someone). It doesn't say whether or not he killed him; but it is a possibility; and if he did, he could have made Fawkes a Horcrux.

Aertyn

Cavy Gazer

Grindelwald, in 1945, and good point, normally defeat of someone so powerful, would have to mean death, as leaving them alive would cause the same sort of histeria as when Voldemort was left alive.

JennG

Cavy Slave

My other thought regarding Dumbledore is that if he knew what Malfo was up to and knew that he wouldn't be able to go through with it, he and Snape (who I think is good more than bad) came up with a plan to "kill" Dumbledore. Snape would definitely show to be on Voldemort's side to the other Death Eaters. It could just be a plan to see if Snape can figure out where the other Horcruxes are.

Just a thought.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.