Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Happy Birthday Charlie!!! ~2 yrs old!

Jenni_Feathers

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Well, this month as been pretty hectic when it comes to birthdays and deaths...my 1st pig Whiskie died on 9/1, 5 years ago. Then Goldie celebrated her 2nd birthday on 9/3, and then passed away a week or so ago on 9/22, and now its Charlie's birthday on 9/30. Yeesh. Well, my baby boy is 2 years old now. I don't have any pictures of Charlie when we first got him becuase I got him late November/early December and I didn't get a camera until Christmas that year but here's one of the first pictures of him I have.

fromoldcomp054.jpg

(the date on this picture is wrong...)

He was such a scrawny baby, he had tons of energy though, mad laps and mad popcorns every time he heard plastic rattle. He still mad laps and popcorns, just not as often or as crazy, usually just at dinner time and when he gets new hay.

099.jpg

He was a lone pig until he was about 4-5 months old, when we adopted Chewie. They got along pretty well at first, but when they both hit adolescence they started to bicker a lot, but they're over that now. Chewie's also grown much bigger than Charlie now.

SD531293.jpg

Here is Charlie today, for his birthday he got several meals of his favorite veggies all day (breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dessert) and then he and Chewie had about 45 mins of grass time because it was such a beautiful day out.

SD531289-1.jpg

Happy Birthday Charlie Brown!

Jenni_Feathers

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Also, here are some more pictures, and a video from today, outside.

Firstly, here's the video. Its pretty short and has no sound.

And here are a couple of pigtures.

SD531292-1.jpg

^Not the birthday boy; this pigger is my Chewie

SD531297-1.jpg

^Chewie again...you can't see his eyes, eek.

SD531299.jpg

^Both piggers

SD531314.jpg

^Whoops, he's not a pig, he was out with us though, this is Hankie, he's really good friends with the pigs.

And that's all I guess.

AnimalHouse36

Cavy Slave
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE! Tell him he has my permission to wheek extra loud for his veggies today! And tell him Mickey and Riley say do save some from them! He's so cute!

PrayerWarrior

Cavy Slave
Happy second birthday, Charlie, you big ole handsome man. :) Eat lots and party hard with your buddy Chewie.

frashy

Cavy Slave
K that cat was totaly random. Scrolling down and suddenly seeing that cat face after expecting to see a pig was hilarious! Beautiful cat though.

Late happy birthday Charlie! And RIP Whiskey. I remember him. He was basicly twins with my boy, George.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.