Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hammock Question

oscar54

Cavy Slave
Hey yall!
I finally got the chance to make a hammock for the pigs. But I've been having a few problems. First of all, its not really that big! My biggest pig barely fits! Should the materiel be a bigger peice( if so, what should the measurements be)? Another problem is that i dont know how many corners of the materiel should be tide to the cage( for ex.: should it be hanging from the top of the cage as well?) And another thing, when i hang all the corners, it ends up in a triangular shape so the front of the hammock just flops down and touches the ground, leaving not much space for the pigs.
so, can anyone please help?? My pigs and I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks again!

The measurements of your hammock depends on the size of your biggest pigs. Put a grid on top of where your hammock is gonna be so you can tie the fourth one up there. Since the hammock is gonna be big, I don't think your pig will have a hard time going there.

I've seen one who used a pot holder for her hammock. But I bet its gonna be small for your pig.

Try searching in the photo gallery for hammocks.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.