Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fur Hair, hair, and more hair

BFGuru

Cavy Slave
Hi all. After the loss of my final girl to a tumor, I finally caved and fell in love with a wee mite when I went shopping for cat food. They say she is a peruvian. And yes I know pet stores are discouraged but this place is an amazing store that requires staff to know their stuff. Popcorning piggies everywhere.

Anywho...Seraphina is a PEW (though I swear her eyes look lavendar) with the craziest hair. I'm starting to wonder if it will ever part down the middle. Her hair seems to part horizontally near her rump and grows toward her head from there with the other part growing toward her rump. Most hair grows towards her face though.

Is this because she is a pup? Or and I going to have princess spazzy hair forever? Is there a way to tame it? I've owned a peruvian before, but this little ones hair is so different. Much softer and much wilder.

I'm taking my time on finding her a friend. I will know when I see her that she is meant to join our family.

Hair, hair, and more hair
Hair, hair, and more hair

Attachments

20201207_203443.jpg
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.