Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Videos Guinea Pig Vlog

lucas

Cavy Slave
so I'm making a vlog of my guinea pigs. i felt like sharing it with you guys! i only have one video but i will be uploading more soon!

vlog #1
[video=youtube;lQGONuA-Chg]

Your girls are so cute! I can't believe how brave they are, exploring their new cage right off the bat!

They are both so cute! And yeah, they're pretty brave for walking around already like that.
They seem pretty friendly with each other and might be having a few issues just because of the new environment. How have they been together since this video?

Love your cage. It's so big! When I first got my loft I just plopped them both up there so they [had] to go down the ramp. lol

almost a week now :) tomorrow is the day when its been a week :) and tomorrow be expecting a new video :D..

They are so cute! Don't worry if they pick on eachother a bit, it's normal. It's very nice that you mentioned Catahoula lol
Can't wait for the next video!

FUN FACT! did you know you can teach them tricks? lol you tube it! i tought my riley how to do some its so cute

Uploading Vlog #2! Will post here once its done :).

@nibbler100 for reals! I'm going to wait a month till I do that so they are very comfy with me.

[video=youtube;YKB69ZJ7bnA]

haha this is my guinea pig Riley doing it.. i used a piece of hay because i was in a hurry but i normally use a carrot.

VIDEO UPLOADED (finally lol)
YOUR PIG IS SOOO CUTE :)
[video=youtube;VzGvf_EJqeo]

thanks :) shes a little bugger XD my other piggie nibbler is really lazy and i havent attempted to try and tech her anything... i feel like id try and get her to do in and shed be thinking "errrr no... ima go over in my fleece forist and sleep." BAHAHA but yeah Riley had babys like a few mounths ago and i gave one to my boyfriend and he named him chewie >:D btw your pig's are soo cute too :)

Video uploading :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.