Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Guinea pig themed nail art.

cavyluvr

Cavy Slave
Okay so I have 2 guinea pigs and a HUGE hobby of mine is finding new ways to decorate their cage and finding things they can chew on and different veggies they can eat basically anything and everything guinea pig. But another HUGE hobby of mine is nail art so I wasthinking why not combine them? And no I'm not gonna paint my pigs nails but I want to do like a guinea pig themed nail art design. Maybe paint a guinea pigs face on my nails or write wheek on them or something like that so I'm posting this to get your ideas!!:)

Pictures of cute little guinea pigs!

What a cute idea! Unfortunetly, I can barely paint polka dots on my nails, so I'm not much help. But please tell us how you did it if you figure it out.

That is going to be interesting. Please do post pictures of your nail art.

You should paint them to look like faces of all different types of guinea pigs! Like, one Aby, one American, one Peruvian, one teddy and so on! :D

@fizzlepop great Idea!! I will try and print off some pictures of the faces of different guinea pig breeds and try to copy those onto my nails. I need to get a few more neutral polishes and maybe some acrylics paints and detail brushes first. I just did my nails ( cute spring flower design) so the next design will probably be in about mmm a week tops and I wanna do piggies! I will definetly post pictures of the finished product! Thanks for all your replies honestly I didn't think I'd even get one!!

Okay so I did a piggie nail art design and I loooove it!! The back round color I used is a plum purple ( damsel in a dress by essie ) and then I painted piggie faces on my ring finger and thumb nails and pink hearts on the rest of them I used acrylic paint for the art. I will upload photos asap!

Cool can't wait to see.

Pictures please!

I am working on pictures I have a picture I just can't get it to go to my email. Darn computers.

@fizzlepop great Idea!! I will try and print off some pictures of the faces of different guinea pig breeds and try to copy those onto my nails. I need to get a few more neutral polishes and maybe some acrylics paints and detail brushes first. I just did my nails ( cute spring flower design) so the next design will probably be in about mmm a week tops and I wanna do piggies! I will definetly post pictures of the finished product! Thanks for all your replies honestly I didn't think I'd even get one!!
Ha, thanks! :D I hope you can get the pictures to work. I'd love to see how they turned out!

I'm working on the the photos guys ugggg I hate technology sometimes lol

i paint my nails every day it is also a hobby of mine i say paint cute little piggies and wheek could be written under the pictures. maybe just paint the middle finger and wheek on each nail so they understand the picture. maybe some hay on the other fingers

that is such a creative idea

Awesome idea. Maybe put WHEEK in red on your middle finger and a cute guinea pig picture in your thumb. The rest of the nails you can have painted grassy green :)

@bessie I luv your idea I am still trying to send the photo of my first piggie design to my email and then upload but it is not working uggg so annoying.

@bessie I luv your idea I am still trying to send the photo of my first piggie design to my email and then upload but it is not working uggg so annoying.

That's (broken link removed) sweet (broken link removed) you, cavyluvr

@bessie no problem =) I am always looking for new nail art ideas and I just got a betta fish last thursday so I may do some betta themed nail art so if you have any suggestions please let me know. He is a halfmoon betta fish. he is pretty much all black with some blueish purple on his body and has beautiful flowing fins. I named him Armani after a gorgeus friesian horse at he barn where I lease. The horse armani has such a long flowing black mane and tail that with my fish's flowing black fins the named fit.

When I first read this page I was thinking of a different kind of nail art. [GuineaPigCages.com] Guinea pig themed nail art.

@Tunundary wow I've never heard of that kind of "nail" art. @bessie I took your idea and did another piggie design on my nails. I painted all my nails a pale grassy green (orly green apple ) excapt for my ring finger which I painted white. On my ring finger I wrote wheek in red with some red and pink hearts around it using acrylic paint and a liner brush. On my thumb I painted a black and white piggie with it's mouth open like it's wheekking also using a liner brush and acrylic paint. On the rest of my nails I painted some silver glitter stripes using a nail art striper polish by kiss.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.