Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Guinea Pig Pregnancy Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
If pepechooboo thinks you're mean, he hasn't met Chad yet. ;+)

pepechooboo said:
My pig is fine and i dont need to be taught a lesson, i wanted advice and not insults, now please just answer my question :(
Um...yes you do. You're awfully thick.

pepechooboo said:
you know what, I hope your happy because I just figured out how awful and unreasonable the people on this forum are, my pigs are happy, my pigs are not going to be nutered and my pigs are going to have their babies.
I hope you're happy when your sow dies. Guinea pig pregnancies are quite long for that type of animal and extremely hard on the sow.

On average, 20% of birthing sows don't make it. Cold hard fact.

pepechooboo said:
i am sorry for anything i have done or said, just please! help and stop making me feel bad
I do not feel sorry for people not listening to advice. Please wallow in your ignorance.

kalrik said:
I am against breeding too, but saying stuff like, "I hope your pig doesn't die," is just mean. It is NOT the way to inform people or change people. The manner in which this thread read was a little too hostile.
Nope, people here are passionate about their pigs and don't mince words here, especially for the dimwitted.

lindsey's boys said:
I'm not doing this because I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for your sow, who's owner knows NOTHING about guinea pigs
I agree with this post!

I also smell a troll, too. It's hard to believe that someone would be this incredibly stubborn when presented with cold, hard REALITY. Do you really have that much spare time to troll a guinea pig board? You ought to be ashamed.

Yay Chad! I just love how frank and honest you are! Pepechooboo, almost everyone here has spoken and given you wonderful information and advice. You say we're mean and just here for kicks, but seriously, we all love our pigs with a passion. My pets are one of the most dear things to me in my life, just as important as family. If you love you guinea pigs that much, you will do what is good for them: either get the male neutered, or buy two same sex buddies, one for each of them.

pepechooboo said:
I keep them in a plastic kiddie pool covered in newspaper.
I also think that isn't much appreciated... nor by people here, nor by your piggies!!!

I also think that isn't much appreciated... nor by people here, nor by your piggies!!!

It's probably okay. As long as they are safe and get food, water, hay, etc., kiddie pools are usually a better option than pet store cages.

It's time to lighten up a bit. I'm going to close this thread. Please start a new thread for additional questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Teresa

Status
Not open for further replies.