Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Guinea Pig Pregnancy Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
pepechooboo...I do not chose to engage in any private emails with you. I am not pestering you...I am trying to teach you something.

By the way, you tell me not to pester your forum? What the hell does that mean. Do you mean...don't bother you on your thread? Because the last time I checked, this FORUM belonged to CavySpirit.

My primary consern is caring for my pig, not insulting other people for thier mistakes which arnt bad, i sure hope you dont hope that you act this way on other forums

Not bad? You BRED your guinea pig on PURPOSE without knowing anything about them and directly contributing to the overpopulation!

Oh my...if you think this is bad...don't dare step foot on GuineaLynx. They will rip you apart for what you are doing.

I laugh that your primary concern is your pigs. If it was, you wouldn't be breeding her.

SNIFF SNIFF...I smell something. Anyone else?

My pig is fine and i dont need to be taught a lesson, i wanted advice and not insults, now please just answer my question :(

How do you know she is fine? How do you know she won't die, need surgery or give birth to lethal whites? Breeding in itself isn't FINE.

I don't think he/she even knows what a lethal white is, or even cares.

BTW...thanks Katie for the backup. I thought I was alone for while.

you know what, I hope your happy because I just figured out how awful and unreasonable the people on this forum are, my pigs are happy, my pigs are not going to be nutered and my pigs are going to have their babies.

just so you know, I did not mean for her to get pregnant, I think that being together is far better than being apart, i bet your pigs(if you truly have them) will die of rejectivness and being lonley, thats how my sisters died

I guess we are terrible people for caring for this wonderful breed.

I still say...SNIFF SNIFF...

DaCourt- I smell something too.

Why are they not going to be neutered? Why? How do you know she will have a healthy delivery? How do you know she won't die or have complications? How do you know she won't have a lethal white, do you even know what a lethal white is?

I don't believe we are awful or unreasonable. You are the unreasonable person in this situation. You let your pigs be together to play knowing that the sow can get pregnant. You did it on purpose. The most REASONABLE thing you can do is to not ever let them be together again.

please somebody help me, all i want is advise

If you feel the need for them not to be lonely make them a large C&C cage and put a divider up between them so they can still see each other but not actually be together.

You don't know what the hell you are talking about. STUPID! Know what you are talking about before ou talk. Look at my album or do a search on my posts. It will tell you I have 3 wonderful boys who live in a fabulous 2x3 C&C cage with two 1x2 lofts.
Loneliness...no way.

They are just trying to help. It isn't right to breed cavies. Especially if you have no idea what you are doing. It is our job to educate people about breeding.

i love my piggies, i do not want them to die and i am not nuetering him because I love him and I think that having babies is better than not being able to have them

i bet your pigs(if you truly have them) will die of rejectivness and being lonley, thats how my sisters died
No, I don't have pigs, I'm just here for the hell of it.

I have 9 pigs.
Celeste, Kaylee, Chloe and Pumpkin share a cage (all sows). I am going to try introducing Madison again, but if it doesn't work she will live with Jack. I have Midnight, Lil'Dude and Oreo living together (all boars), Jack doesn't get along with them so he is going to be neutered in a few weeks and will be living with Madison.

i am sorry for anything i have done or said, just please! help and stop making me feel bad

Status
Not open for further replies.