Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Guinea Pig Pregnancy Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
its just of female

Problem with the link. When you click on the link, here, that is not what it bring up. It brings you to the main page. So, if you want to see the picture of the pig, COPY and PASTE the link and it will work.

(broken link removed) try again, its working for me sometimes

I understand that the picture is of just the female. My concern is that you allowed the pregnancy to happen. You say you put them together when you are home. WHy put them toghether at all. Did you want your sow to get pregnant?

this stinx, can i e-mail it to you and you post it?

I SAW THE PICTURE! You have to copy and paste it instead of clicking on the link. Actually, I am over the whole picture thing. Why are you avoiding my question?

Ive started seperating them eversince i realized she was pregnant. They are best friends and they get sad if they are seperated for long

i wasnt meaning to, i didnt see it

Yes...but why were they together in the first place? You should have a same sex friend for both of them.

I only have 2, i dont want them to be lonley...

No excuse. You are purposely breeding by having them together. Irresponsible.

hey, i didnt make this forum to be insulted, i made it to look after my pig ok. I have no problem with her getting pregnant, why do you?

You need to get the boar neutered. I can't believe you could be so irresponsible as to let them "play" together. How old are you? Do your parents know she is pregnant? Are they willing to spend huge amounts vet bills incase something goes wrong?

I saw the picture of your sow. I believe she looks like she could be a roan. I hope she doesn't give birth to any lethals.

Irresponsible. This is an anti breeding board. THAT IS WHY I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT!

a roan? whats your problem, why do you even care, im not telling you my age! Im not getting my pig nutered, thats just unimaginable

This isnt about breeding, this is about my pig, i just want to know how shes doing, im not saying anything about breeding except that my pigs pregnant

OH MY...this is going no where. Why is it so umimaginable?

Your pig is pregnant because you BREED HER.

This board is not breeder friendly so when someone comes here and flaunts the fact that they are breeding their pigs, it's gets people upset. How old are your pigs?

Applauds DaCourt and Katie!!!

I have a problem with it as well as you pepe don't seem to truly care about your piggies well being and are letting them be together when you know it is wrong. If you want a forum with people to support your breeding efforts you need to go find another board because this is an anti-breeding forum.

I saw that picture and from what I see she doesn't even look pregnant to me but that doesn't mean she isn't. Please don't let them be together anymore and take some responsibility for your pigs!!!

Yes, a Roan, and yes a Lethal White. If you do not know what these are, you have no business breeding pigs.

Whats so unimaginable?

May I ask........
What are you going to do with the babies?
What if your sow and/or babies die?
What if your sow needs an emergency Caesarian?
What if she has a proplased uterus?
What if you can't find homes for the babies?
What if all babies are all boars or all sows?

Status
Not open for further replies.