Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Flags Guinea Pig Operation - Craig's List

Inle_Rabbit

Moderator / Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Gazer
A guinea pig breeding operation for sale.

(broken link removed)

What a sicko :(

OMG that's a lot of piggies. Poor babies. :(

That is horrible.

omg, thats so sad :( Has anyone talked to him about how...um... well WRONG that is?! I mean, can we get them shut down and a?l the piggies go to rescues/shelters? THIS HAS TO STOP.

omg, thats so sad :( Has anyone talked to him about how...um... well WRONG that is?! I mean, can we get them shut down and a?l the piggies go to rescues/shelters? THIS HAS TO STOP.
The best way to start is to keep on flagging so this ad comes down!

yes, the ad should be taken down, but that doesn't mean that "Ricky" will get the message. He needs to be contacted or something. He'd probably just put all of the pigs-2,000?!?! :(- down, instead of taking them to a rescue/shelter, where they can get proper care and go to loving homes.

I don't want to even IMAGINE what his "facility" LOOKS like. Terrible. We can flag, but unfortunatly he'll probably never get why...I wish there was more that could be done...

Sorry, I wasn't meaning that just flagging would stop it. Someone should take his info, flag like we're crazy until the ad is removed (so someone doesn't think it's a good idea and tries to buy it) and then report him.

Yes ellisa, thats exactly what I meant. Kittymalone: I will have nightmares about what it looks like for about the next 3 months i think...

Sorry guys. I wish I knew what to do. I do know that because he has so many piggies that he probably has a USDA license to sell them which would mean his facilities would need to be inspected at least once a year to make sure they are "humane". Of coarse that is humane by the federal/state of Texas standards NOT ours. This is just speculation of course, he could be completely flying under the radar...

Anyone have any suggestions?

Someone needs to contact him. ALOT of people need to contact him.

stupid idea: what if someone asked to see a picture?

i saw this ad when i was looking for another male (howey <3)

Yes, very stupid. And for many more reasons than that! He needs to be stopped.

i know that.

That last part wasn't exactly directed at you.

why doesn't someone just call the Houston ASPCA or something because it's in Stephenville, which is still a ways away but anything would help. Gosh, I wish I could just buy all those pigs just to get them away from that.....I feel so bad because I have no idea how to help them:/

same here...is there not a stephenville SPCA?

*ASPCA forgot the A lol

there is a humane society in that county i believe.(254) 965 - 3247 Erath County Humane Society...could they help?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.