Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Mouth Guinea pig might have eaten tortilla chip?

wheekmau5

Cavy Slave
I have no idea where to post this (moderator, feel free to move to another place)but please read this: So I put my guinea pig on the couch while I was doing something and she must have been hungry because she went to the end of the couch, jumped onto the table 1 inch away, and she burrowed her face in a opened bag of organic white corn tortilla chips. I heard the crinkling noise and I scooped her up as fast as I could. She is acting normal now, should I do something? I think she got a lick and probably a nibble.

I don't think one nibble is going to hurt her. I wouldn't worry about it and just make sure you have her in a secure place if you're not able to watch her every minute while she's out of her cage. She could have jumped or fallen off the couch or table.

Thank you. I learn so much from this wonderful forum everyday.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.