Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Photos Guinea Pig drawings!

Gforcepiggies

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
She was just so cute in that picture.....I couldn't resist! [MENTION=31826]animalmadlover[/MENTION]

animalmadlover

Cavy Slave
WOW! You'll be loaded with requests now [MENTION=24849]Gforcepiggies[/MENTION] That'll keep you busy for a while

Gforcepiggies

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
yeah, right. people seem to enjoy computer-made art better than watercolor anyways........ :) [MENTION=31826]animalmadlover[/MENTION]

Rywen

Cavy Slave
I prefer water color, but don't want to overload you.

MadrigalsRule

Cavy Slave
Sorry, everybody! I haven't been online in REALLY LONG! I think some will be easier to do by drawing than by computer... Would people be okay with either? I could also send you the drawings in the mail :) I'll try for computer art first cuz that's slightly faster, but I'll take requests for either right now!

MadrigalsRule

Cavy Slave
So sorry! I will check the requests and got onto them very soon. i've been away on vacation and all >.<

MadrigalsRule

Cavy Slave
Okay, yeah, as an apology to everyone, I can send you your piggy drawings in the mail, but probably only for those living in the USA because it's expensive to ship elsewhere. for those international.... Maybe i can make multiple computer pics for you. i am really sorry for the long delay and [MENTION=24849]Gforcepiggies[/MENTION] pics look awesome

HappyPiggies14

Cavy Slave
You can do it either way [MENTION=31258]MadrigalsRule[/MENTION]! We can't wait to see what you do!

MadrigalsRule

Cavy Slave
Sure! I'm better at drawing. Went to 4 hour art classes on saturdays before school got in the way

HappyPiggies14

Cavy Slave
I'll post 2 new ones but I'm not at the house now...can I post them tomorrow night or Thursday am?

MadrigalsRule

Cavy Slave
I'll post 2 new ones but I'm not at the house now...can I post them tomorrow night or Thursday am?

Sure! I'm already almost done with your first (going to make a few more changes tothe white part)t tell me if u want major changes. otherwise, here it is: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407891975397558