Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Guess what :DDDD

lucas

Cavy Slave
hello,

if you have read my thread where I'm introducing my self (https://www.guineapigcages.com/forum/introduce-yourself/68595-im-new-d.html) i talk about me getting a guinea pig in 2+ weeks. well..... I'M GETTING ONE NEXT WEEKEND!! I'm getting two of them and i have already picked them out for adoption! i have the cage and everything ready :p. i will be uploading photos of them when i get them. if you would like to see them here's the link (Petfinder Adoptable Guinea Pig | Guinea Pig | Brownsburg, IN | 6-month-old males) there soooo cute. :) if you live in Indiana please don't take them to be a jerk :(. but any ways yeah :).

PEACE,
lucas

They are so cute! Have you applied with the rescue and told them you wanted these little piggies?

i should do that lol :D

You should start that today, sometimes it can take awhile for you to be accepted, sometimes it only takes a short while. Just depends on the rescue. Best of luck!

I'm filling out right now :D and thanks :p

They both sure look precious.

Good luck with the adoption application. I hope the process goes smoothly for you.

(PS - Glad I could help you find some piggies near you on PetFinder)

yeah thanks a bunch. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.