Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Grids with smaller openings

Shorty

Cavy Slave
david said:
Where can I buy these https://www.guineapigcages.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=512&password=&sort=1&cat=532&page=1v . I've tried four different Target stores with no luck. I looked online and can't find them anywhere. Does anyone have a link or know a store in New Jersey that would have these?
Actually they are in some targets.But in another section but I'm not sure where. Oh yeah actually where the detergent,swifer brooms, etc. Anywhere else i'm not sure where else you can find them.

Last edited:

CCcages

Cavy Slave
This thread was continuing on “buy a C & C cage” and in case anyone else was looking for the Store-it Kid’s Wire Cubes at Target to use for their baby piggies, here’s how you find out if they’re available in your area:

Call any Target store near you and press 0 immediately.

Ask for "Guest Services."

When you get someone there, ask them to do a "merchandise locate" for all Target stores within, say, 50 miles of your zip code (or however far you're willing to drive) for item# 002 080 470 (Store-it Kid’s Wire Cubes).

There are 15 grids to a pack. Three primary colors of 5 grids each color. They are 14.99 per pack.

They will be able to punch the item number into the computer and let you know how many of the grids they have in stock at any of the Target stores within that radius.

Good luck!
Sue

david

Cavy Slave
Thanks again for the help.

david

Cavy Slave
Thanks again for the item number. I found the cubes at the Target right next to my house. They were on special $9.99. And to make things even better, there were two packages opened so I bargained with them and got four packages for the price of three at $9.99 each. Total $29.97 for four packages of kids cubes.

By the way they aren't located in the same place in the store as the standard cubes, they are in the housewares section.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.