Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Grey's Anatomy-Spoilers here in case you Tivo'ed it.

BabyGrl

Cavy Slave
Because she loves him Jenn. I was crying too. I managed to stop for a little bit before Denny died but then when Izzy was laying with him I just started bawling. I had a feeling while watching it that Denny was going to die but I kinda hoped he would not. Do you think they are going to compelety take Izzy out of the show? I think that she will still be around next season and she will eventually come back to the hospital. I couldn't believe that Christina cracked like that but I am glad she finally made it to Burke's side. And I loved the ending even though now we are going to have to wait to find out if she chooses McDreamy or McVet. I found it kind of fitting since the end of last season it was her, McDreamy, and Addison. Dag that is sad that we have to wait until the fall now.

WEAVER

Cavy Slave
I was so mad she went and slept with Derek.

JennG

Cavy Slave
I was thinking about Izzy too. I'm just not sure. I kind of think maybe Bailey will "verify" that Denny had cut his own thingy. I don't know. I think we'll miss her if she doesn't come back. Plus I was yelling at Christina to go to him. Took her long enough!!! And I thought Alex was actually sweet to hold Izzy like that. He really cares for her.

fourbwabbys

Cavy Slave
I was crying so hard when Denny died. My sisters watching the tivo-ed episode now and Izzy's crying and I'm starting to tear up. I think Izzy will end up coming back to the hospital and Burke's going to go through physical therapy and return to the OR. It was so sad that Doc died but it was symbolism for Meridith's and Derek's last part of their relationship falling apart. But now they might get back together... this is so confusing. lol I think Alex and Izzy will get back together, he was so sweet holding her. I can't wait for next season.

JennG

Cavy Slave
I just heard on one of those celebrity shows (E! Extra, I think) that they're moving Grey's Anatomy to Thursdays. Argh! Why do they do that? I used to be a big ER fan, I'm wondering if that's why to finally kill off ER. Hmm?

BabyGrl

Cavy Slave
Errr. I like my Sunday nights with Grey's.

JennG

Cavy Slave
Me, too! It kind of started my work week with a bang. Darn it.

fourbwabbys

Cavy Slave
I loved Sunday nights. Extreme Makeover Home Edition, then Desperate Housewives, then Grey's Anatomy. Grrrr....

JennG

Cavy Slave
Well my Sunday nights consisted of Charmed (which is ending this weekend), DH and GA. Now what am I going to do???

Aertyn

Cavy Gazer
Wow, I so cannot wait until the second season starts here

:D

Charmed hasn't been on here for 6 months Jenn, consider yourself lucky that you can still see it, and it looks like it will not be coming back here either.

JennG

Cavy Slave
No more Charmed. The series finale is happening this Sunday. I think it's on for 2 hours. :( No more Charmed. No more Angel. No more Buffy. Now what???

Smitti

Cavy Slave
JennG said:
No more Buffy.

Wow...I haven't thought about that show in awile! I miss Buffy!

Aertyn

Cavy Gazer
Yeah, Buffy was legendary, and as if on cue, "Going through the Motions" just started playing on itunes. Why is it that all the shows I like (okay, obsess over), get cancelled?

Jack&Jill, Dark Angel, Buffy, Angel, Charmed *sighs* so many great shows, so little money to buy the DVD's with.