Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Got new hamsters!

angie901

Cavy Slave
I know this isn't about guinea pigs. It's about hamsters. I just got two new hamsters! They were born March 4th and I have very many cute pictures of them! Hope you enjoy!

[GuineaPigCages.com] Got new hamsters! Rosie and Jasmine
[GuineaPigCages.com] Got new hamsters!Rosie
[GuineaPigCages.com] Got new hamsters!Jasmine

[GuineaPigCages.com] Got new hamsters!

Their cage
[GuineaPigCages.com] Got new hamsters!

Cute! I didnt know hamster could live together! I have had three hamsters and they were always in their own cage. I miss those little guys! Mine all died of old age and one even got to 3 which is good for a hamster, the other ones were slightly over 2 years old.

Cute! I didnt know hamster could live together! I have had three hamsters and they were always in their own cage. I miss those little guys! Mine all died of old age and one even got to 3 which is good for a hamster, the other ones were slightly over 2 years old.

Well they are still babies, I have to separate them soon. They started fighting this morning so I separated them.

Adorable! I have two syrian hamsters and I love them!!

Do yours climb out of the tub? Looks high, but Im for sure mine would climb out. I put her in one once. She shoved all the bedding and accesories in the corner, climbed up and I imagine jumped the last 5 inches to the top and escaped! I might rename her Houdini.

Adorable! I have two syrian hamsters and I love them!!

Do yours climb out of the tub? Looks high, but Im for sure mine would climb out. I put her in one once. She shoved all the bedding and accesories in the corner, climbed up and I imagine jumped the last 5 inches to the top and escaped! I might rename her Houdini.

Oh I put on a lid with wire on it so they can breathe

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.