Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Got a new piggy yesterday!!!!!!!!

angie901

Cavy Slave
Hey guinea pig lovers! Yesterday I got a female guinea pig. She's a teddy and she's chubby and cute:eek:! I named her Momi (mm-oh-me). Some people think it's pronounced like mommy. I have her in a separate cage form Aphro and Athena. I'm going to start introducing in a couple of weeks. I want her to get used to things around the house. I'm so excited about her. Here is a pigture of the lil' fatso.
[GuineaPigCages.com] Got a new piggy yesterday!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
So precious!! Congratulations on the new addition:) she is quite a cutie!

Oh wow so beautiful!!!

Congrats and so cute! I'm jealous!

Lovely piggy! Congrats.

What a cutie!!!

awesome bring on more pigatures.

Cute pig - though a little hard to see in the pic. I know you said she's in a separate cage but are you quarantining in a separate room from your other pigs?

Cute pig - though a little hard to see in the pic. I know you said she's in a separate cage but are you quarantining in a separate room from your other pigs?

No she's in the same room. Should she be in a different room?

Yes, quarantine is used to avoid airborne illness from spreading. Quarantine in the same room defeats the purpose.

Yes, quarantine is used to avoid airborne illness from spreading. Quarantine in the same room defeats the purpose.

Okay I will go put her in a different room. Thanks

Congrats! She is very cute :) Ditto boofp, more pigtures are a must! :)

P.S. Where'd you get her? (I know that she's a rescue, so I'm not just digging for dirt lol)

I would like to see more pictures too!!!

Congrats! She is very cute :) Ditto boofp, more pigtures are a must! :)

P.S. Where'd you get her? (I know that she's a rescue, so I'm not just digging for dirt lol)

I live in Arizona so I got her from our rescue, piggiepoo. They have tons of piggies!

Aww, how old is she?

Wish I had a pig rescue around here!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.