Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Play good housekeeping

joyfulnoise

Cavy Slave
Who doesn't injoy a clean house!? I know I do. Reggie is no exception either. He loves when I clean his cage. He loves to be in the cage when I am getting the bedding all swept up. Of course it takes extra time when he runs through it and pops all over the place. When I get ready to disinfect, he is taken out until the fresh bedding is put in. Then get ready for the show....he runs like like he is in the Indy 500 skidding around the corners, popping all over and kicking stuff up over the sides. :D It is such a joy to see him happy and having a good time. What a celebration!

Hope you all have a moment in your day to celebrate your piggies:heart:

The same for Violet, she's in a store bought with a C&C on the way. We have the cleaning schedule on about every 4 days. Her reaction is very much the same she does little short burst around her hide box. pops and the like. Going to be interesting when she moves out of the 1 bedroom spread to the Mc Mansion of a C&C.

The same for Violet, she's in a store bought with a C&C on the way. We have the cleaning schedule on about every 4 days. Her reaction is very much the same she does little short burst around her hide box. pops and the like. Going to be interesting when she moves out of the 1 bedroom spread to the Mc Mansion of a C&C.
I think you will enjoy her reaction. No more trying to get over and around dishes & pigloo. Sometimes when I come home in the afternoon, I can see where his path for the day has been worn down like a racetrack. He is very energetic.
Have fun building your C&C cage. I enjoyed the project and my bestfriend got a kick out of my excitement. Reggie's Piggie Palace is a 2X4. :D

2x4 is a good size. We are starting with a 2x3 and room to grow we have the extra cubes. Just need to re-arrange my daughters room for both older house so rooms are a bit small. I need to get pics up. Enjoy Reggie he sounds like a real charmer and a speed demon

Aw! My piggies are being spoiled with a cleaned house everyday (my mum is paranoid about their lice so she can't stand to have the same bedding in there for more than 24 hours). It's absolutely adorable

Aw. I have had piggies in the past do that! It is too cute! My 4 boys right now though just purr at each other then poop on everything as their celebration for a clean cage. :p

We live in an old farm house so I understand about space issues. I had to move a peice of furniture out of the house to make room for Reggie's cage. I didn't mind though because it put him in the living room where he is a part of the family and in the middle of our everyday living. I need to get some pictures up too. He is the cutest little guy. But don't we all think our own are the cutest?:cheerful:

I have been in search mode for a companion for Reggie. He definitely needs a roommate. I'm sure that the excitement will pick even more after they get settled and comfortable. Do you have 4 boys in one cage? How big is their home? Just curious.

Yep all 4 in one cage. They are between 9 months and 3 years old and they are all in one massively huge cage! In grids it is 7x2. In feet it is about 8'x2.5'.

lol I have my 2 boys ina 2x6 And whenever I try to sweep the poo's off the fleece, Frodo trys to eat the dust pan or the broom! Silly Pig!

When I sweep they try to nibble at the dustpan and brush too! They also popcorn, and when I put them in their cage after cleaning, they popcorn and do laps.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.