Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Dominance Girls strutting their stuff..!!

southernfury

Cavy Slave
Well looks like i'm going to have to take down my girls top loft. They seem to be fighting over it. It's only a 2x1...it was a 2x2 but very hard to clean under. I hate to take it down cause i know they love to sleep up there at night, but Coconut & Reeses are still young girls and going through their hormone changes and seem to be trapping each other up there. Or they won't let each other up the ramp. Last night Reeses had coconut trapped up there, coconut wanted down so she nipped at reeses until she got down...Then coconut had reeses trapped up there. It's like a this is MINE and u can't come up..:( !! Poor Mocha just wants to sleep up there, but she gets caught in the middle. So i think it's best that the loft comes down until they get out of this stage. They are still trying to mount each other, plus they do the sounds when they get close to each other, strut their butts and turn up their noses. So i know they are still tryin to see who is the head girl. I just know Mocha wants no part of their mounting. She just kicks them off. They get along pretty good while eating and playing during floor time, it has just been mainly at night over the loft. Silly Girls !!

All our girls are trusting me more...i can lay in the floor and they will all come and check me out. Reeses is so funny...she always thinks i need a hair cut. If i would let her, she would munch on my hair. :) Last night she munched on my bangs, tryed to chew on my glasses, licked my nose and then gave me kisses on my arm. She is SO CURIOUS !! Mocha and Coconut just mainly comes to see if i have their veggies.

And i found our their FAVORITE Fruit....Cantaloupe!! They will not stop wheeking until they had their Cantaloupe. They all go nuts over it...Coconut had a Cantaloupe beard...it was so cute !! She is solid white, so the juices from the fruit turned her fur orange...LOL !!
[GuineaPigCages.com] Girls strutting their stuff..!!She is serious about her fruit !! LOL

If ya have Instagram for iphone....look me up..my id is Shortlilaries !!
I post pics of my pigs often !!!

I found out that y piggies LOVE cantaloupe 2 days ago when I bought one of the premade fruit cups, so I could find out what my pigs like. THEY LOVE IT! They also like pineapple but cantaloup is their favorite! Next week I am going to try honeydew! :)

My poor piggies are going to live a deprived life since catelope is one of the only two fruits I absolutely can't stand! (Honeydew is the other.) I might have to force myself to get one just for them though if piggies tend to love it that much.

I absolutely love that photo of the cantelope mustache. Sounds like Reese wants to be a hair stylist, LOL. Amy chews on my hair if I let her climb on my chest. Piggies are so silly.

My poor piggies are going to live a deprived life since catelope is one of the only two fruits I absolutely can't stand! (Honeydew is the other.) I might have to force myself to get one just for them though if piggies tend to love it that much.

I absolutely love that photo of the cantelope mustache. Sounds like Reese wants to be a hair stylist, LOL. Amy chews on my hair if I let her climb on my chest. Piggies are so silly.
Publix will sell just a few slices of cantaloupe if you do not want to buy a whole one. You can even ask them to break up a pack and just give you one or two slices.

@mufasa...Awww if u have too, just hold ur nose. Our piggies LOVE their Cantaloupe. At first they where like " what is this?" But once they got their little lips around the fruit..they went LOCO for it. I have to make sure i have 3 separate pieces...cause they will fight over it. It's the only fruit that i have found for mine, that they always want. I can cut up all kinds of fruit, but they always go for the Cantaloupe first. My mother HATES cantaloupe...she even gets sick from just the smell. I Love it..now i have my pigs hooked.!!

Thank you..it was pretty cute..!! Took me forever to get her clean. I have to wash her off every
time she eats it...she has even got it on her head ( between her ears) Have no clue how in the world she did that..but she got some up there..LOL !! Yes Reese does...she loves running her face through my hair...which is a huge step...!! She use to bite the crap out of me and wouldn't let anyone touch her. She is getting much better..!

I found out that y piggies LOVE cantaloupe 2 days ago when I bought one of the premade fruit cups, so I could find out what my pigs like. THEY LOVE IT! They also like pineapple but cantaloup is their favorite! Next week I am going to try honeydew! :)

:) Mine LOVE it...they will go Nuts over it..!! I just bought fruits that we normally eat..and i just read on what they could have and gave them a little of each. I haven't tried pineapple, but next time i go to the store i will have to give it a try.
Will yours eat BlueBerries? Mine don't seem to like them, they don't even like strawberries. Picky piggies !! LOL ! But let them smell that u have Cantaloupe around and they will wheek their little heads off. Even Mocha will and she normally NEVER makes a sound. It's funny they will all take their piece and go hide because they all are afraid the others will steal their piece. Coconut WILL..she is our food thief..!!

They love watermelon also. Mine love all fruit. so does my turtle.

(broken link removed) That pic is so funny. He's going to town on this HUGE fruit! Such a handsome boy.

:) Mine LOVE it...they will go Nuts over it..!! I just bought fruits that we normally eat..and i just read on what they could have and gave them a little of each. I haven't tried pineapple, but next time i go to the store i will have to give it a try.
Will yours eat BlueBerries? Mine don't seem to like them, they don't even like strawberries. Picky piggies !! LOL ! But let them smell that u have Cantaloupe around and they will wheek their little heads off. Even Mocha will and she normally NEVER makes a sound. It's funny they will all take their piece and go hide because they all are afraid the others will steal their piece. Coconut WILL..she is our food thief..!!

Mine hate blueberries! They wont eat em! They arent a fan of fresh strawberries either but they will eat them if they are hungry. The seem to like Oxbow Simple rewards dry strawberries.

OMG...so Cute..!! Mine doesn't care what part of the Cantaloupe it is...they LOVE it all. They do seem to eat the fruit first, go hide the rind and munch on it later. I usually pick up after they are done eating their veggies...I'm a little OCD on wilted veggies...can't stand it !! If i know they are done..i will hunt for any veggies or fruit that is left over. Reeses loves to go hide cantaloupe rind under her favorite stuffed animal...for later!! Coconut will eat all hers then go around and see if they are still eating on their piece, then she will try to steal it...it's so funny how she tries to do it...she will walk up looking so innocent, sniff to see if it's cantaloupe their eating and then grab and haul butt. I have even seen her give Mocha kisses(licks) on the nose and cheeks before she steals her fruit...she is a sweet lil thief..LOL !! [GuineaPigCages.com] Girls strutting their stuff..!![GuineaPigCages.com] Girls strutting their stuff..!![GuineaPigCages.com] Girls strutting their stuff..!!all three have their favorite fruit..!! I have a better pic of the girls, but i think it's on my phone still..LOL

mines fave fruit is watermelon rine I dont give them much of the fruit because I
thought it would be too high in sugar, mine goes nuts for watermelon rine like yours
goes nuts for cantaloupe.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.