Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Girl Scout cookies?

Xw0lfie

Cavy Slave
So as you know its GIRL SCOUT COOKIES TIME well in the US.

I just bought myself a few boxes.
What are you favorites? I am a sucker for thin mints , Savannah Smiles:eye-poppi:heart:

Thin mints is my favorite...I like to crumble them on top of mint chip ice cream once in a blue moon lol. When I was pregnant I had a terribly bad craving for Samoas.

I used to love the tagalongs but I don't think they're as good as they used to be. There must have been a change in the recipe. I noticed the same thing with Fannie Mae candy and Frango Mints when both of them were bought out.

The recipes did change lowering the transfat.

My favorites are the lemon coolers (AKA Savannah Smiles) second is thin mints.

Thin mints all the way. We already ate 1 box :eek:, and have another one ready hehehehe.

Thin mints! We always get a few boxes and freeze them. Have an awesome recipe for a dessert using thin mints for the crust and then a chocolate pudding, cream cheese, whipped cream concoction! It's so yummy!

I was a Brownie, Junior, Cadette and Senior way back when..... I always buy Girl Scout cookies from someone to support the GSA. I bought the lemon ones for my husband this time.

Nothing beats frozen Samoas!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.