Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Gidget and Gemini Think they are playing maybe?

boofp

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Video I took today. I think they are playing what do you think?

[video=youtube_share;klNYLE6ou9Q]

lol thats one happy pig

That was so cute!

I love the popcorning! They look happy :D

Absolutely! They are having so much fun!!! I think your puppy wants to join in!!!!

Absolutely! They are having so much fun!!! I think your puppy wants to join in!!!!
Yes when I head to the guinea pig room she is right behind me. I lock her out when I let them free range and she sits and whines at the door.

LOL! She wants to join the fun!!

LOL! She wants to join the fun!!

Yea and she is good with them and they love her but they get tired of her constant licking. she cleans their ears and eyes and faces. its cute but I can see how annoyed they get real quick.

Awe, that is adorable! Love how they run through the tents.

Yes the Tunnels are the best thing ever. I just wish my cage was more color coordinated I am a bit OCD. I like things to match and coordinate. ha ha

they are so cute! clearly getting along now!

Yup they are.

I have never seen such wild popcorns! Those are some happy, zooming piggies! Definitely playing, and having a ball!

Yes, its the first time I have seen them do this. Since we got Gemini ,the brown and tan one, last Wednesday.

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! They look like they're having a ball!

yup looks like they are having fun especially when it gets to the part where one of them is popcorning

Oh what happy piggies! The only time my girls are this playful are when they're in heat, oddly enough. What a cute video!

Love your cage set up!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.