Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Getting excitied!

Numpty

Cavy Slave
Well today I spent a LOT of money on getting stuff ready for when I get my little piggie! Hopefully I will be getting one on Jan.22! It's not going to be an adopted one:( even though I want to. But I can't find any at all near me so instead I am getting one from a relative that owns a small pet store so I know that it has been Well looked after!! I will have more pictures of my cage up since I'm going to be getting it finished in the next week and then as soon as I get my little piggie I will get some pictures of it as well. I think that I'm going to be making a website for my piggie...Anyone have any requests of what should be on it? Thanks!

kalrik

Cavy Slave
YAY! do you know if it's going to be a boy or girl? post links of your cage.

RubyPiggie2

Cavy Slave
Can't wait! You HAVE to post the pigtures soon, hehe! How big is your cage? I don't mean to attack you, just wondering! Also, how much did you spend? :=

Numpty

Cavy Slave
Well I'm want a girl if they have one (*crosses fingers*, i hope lol) I even have a few names picked out for a girl, I'm going to wait to see it's personality before I name it though...as for my cage, this is the only pic i have, i got alot more stuff to do to it obviously lol... https://www.guineapigcages.com/photos/data/500/12180002-med.JPG

Numpty

Cavy Slave
I spent like $60 canadian...that includes food, litterbox thingy, food and water stuff, a few accesories, plus supplies to finish the cage haha

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.