Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Getting coroplast!

mommazilla

Cavy Slave
And I'm so excited and needed to share with somebody who understands!!

3 months after Juniper showed up and now I will have a complete C&C instead of a C&Shower curtain. Which has worked well, and still is but I've been craving a lift out option. I've also been seeing these really nice pads people sew and think about how easy that cage change must be. So this weekend I will be figuring it all out and with any luck, I will have at least 2 nice sets of cage pads.

I found a store in Boise and they had never heard of using it for a guinea pig cage. Sure enough, when he heard what I wanted it for, he suddenly had some that was a little scuffed that he sold me for cheap.

I'm so excited!

They boys will probably poop themselves... And everywhere else. :D

Congrats! I don't use a shower curtain for their cage, but I did use one for floor time, and cleaning up coroplast is a LOT easier. I'm sure you and your boys will love it!

I'm so excited for you.... and I hope you upload photos!

Aw, so exciting! I am happy for you and the piggies! I too will be experiencing that feeling for myself hopefully next week! :D Pictures would be awesome when you get it!

They boys will probably poop themselves... And everywhere else
LOL. I really like the coroplast with fleece. I'm making my bunnies a coroplast base and some fleece liners next!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.