Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Animal Welfare Get this video down now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jowasaurus

Cavy Slave
A friend on Facebook posted this video to spread the word about Animal Cruelty and to try to get this video removed from YouTube.

It's disgusting and upsetting.
REMOVED by Paula - NOT allowed here, do not repost.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is terrible. Completely revolting.

Out of curiosity, is it really possible for rabbits and guinea pigs to mate?

I don't believe from a biology standpoint that things would "match up" and actually produce anything. They can, obviously, hump until the day is over but it wouldn't really make anything.

Having a guinea pig and rabbit together is dangerous enough, but to toss in a dwarf hamster. Ridiculous. Cruel. People really make me sick sometimes

This channel makes me sick. her videos are awful and she calls herself an animal lover. Did you see the video on how she put the rabbit on the back and made it scared to death to nurse the baby!

That's sick. What kind of human could possible think of putting that many animals in a cage that small, period. Let alone all the different species! @arionat799, no they can not mate. I don't think the guinea pig was trying to hump him though, it just looked like he was trying to lay on him. Not much better, but...

Did one of the hamsters die in the end as well? This video truly is the most horrid one I've ever seen.

Yes, I watched all of her videos and I flagged them all. What kind of person posts this: REMOVED by Paula - NOT allowed here, do not repost.
And continues to say that theyre an animal lover?! A demented one, that's who. She breeds rabbits and dwarf hamsters, probably guinea pigs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any person who even goes to a petstore is told not to mix 2 male hamsters, let alone those of different species! This woman does not know how to take proper care of animals and comes up with crazy ideas of how to make sure all the baby rabbits stay alive. If they're living in those small cages she has them in, they'll feed- no problem. Utterly repulsive.

The hamster video made me so mad I got a little teary. Ugh.

I saw that video as well. How stupid, how sickening. What has this world come to?

This is one of the reasons I love The Hunger Games so much. "The Hunger Games" is a metaphor for these types of videos and the "Capitol" aka the viewers represent us who take such pleasure in watching the suffering of others. How cruel. Things like this make me want to cry.

Ugh........ Ugh........ UGHHHHH.................

I hate this woman. I just turned 13, so I am going to flag this video as I recently created a YouTube account.

I hate this woman, HATE HATE HATE! The poor hamsters in that fight, afterwards the white one didn't have any hair on its front left paw..........

Just a heads up, posting videos like this isn't allowed. Be prepared for it to be removed.

I guess I don't understand the difference between posting a crap ton of craigslist breeding ads or animal cruelty videos? Both need to be flagged and removed. If the site allows[and actually started] one, why not the other?

Oh well if it does get removed, at least it got a few flags in the process.

I guess I don't understand the difference between posting a crap ton of craigslist breeding ads or animal cruelty videos? Both need to be flagged and removed. If the site allows[and actually started] one, why not the other?

Oh well if it does get removed, at least it got a few flags in the process.

I just remember other videos similar to these being removed by mods. Maybe if you bring your questions up with admin you can get some answers.

It's not really a huge deal if it does get removed, I understand that every site needs rules and those to regulate/ uphold those rules. It's gotten a little following on facebook already so it might be down in a little bit anyways. =]

I hope so! I wish youtube videos were monitored better! I'm always too afraid to look at videos of animals because something terrible always happens.

I tell people I have a strong stomach but a weak heart. I can watch a video through to the end but then I think about it for weeks, getting upset every time I picture it. People just need to be raised with the proper know-how of how to treat animals and other humans and the world would be a better place. A boy can dream, can't he? Bleh.

The difference is that posting Craigslist links in order to direct someone to the site in order to flag something inappropriate is NOT posting the actual ad.

Instead of posting the video, you should have posted the link to get to it on Youtube so it could be flagged, not watched over and over here.

Has anyone turned this person in to an animal welfare group?

I actually did just copy and paste the link, but the site switched it over to the video. I'm not computer smart enough to figure out how to post the link without taking away from it or not having it show up.

Go to youtube site through link at top of video. Click the little flag under the video, Choose "Violent" "Animal Abuse" then click "Submit for review"

These types of videos are not allowed to be posted here. When you post them, you accomplish nothing other than giving the poster an audience, which is not at all the result you want.

If you're viewing YouTube and happen upon a video like this, please report it, but don't feel the need to repost it here so that it will get flagged and removed - that obviously isn't what ends up happening; instead, you just post it and that many more people see it.

I also see no value in discussing how cruel it is, how sick the poster is, etc. This is a forum devoted entirely to the general care, health and happiness of all animals. Posting videos in direct contradiction to that upsets people and turns into a bashing session, which is neither helpful in the goal of removing the video(s), nor a productive discussion here.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.