Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

"Gemini Does not get the purpose of the hay rack"

boofp

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
[GuineaPigCages.com] "Gemini Does not get the purpose of the hay rack" Can you spot Gemini?

Cute butt!

Ha ha yea she is cute

LOL! Thanks for sharing lol

Your welcome, Guess I should have made the hole smaller.

Is it just the picture or does that hay have a lot of stems? She might have been diggin' for the more leafy stuff.

No, she got spooked and was hiding lol.

The hay I got was a bit hard gotta get some better hay. Waiting till this is gone.

That's adorable! Haha, thanks for sharing!

Way too cute, thanks for the laugh! :D

I showed this picture to my husband and he thought it was a picture of our Penelope. Butt twins!

I think I will try to make one

what did you use to make the bag
please

what did you use to make the bag
please

It looks like it's made out of a cotton fabric. You could probably buy 2-4 quilting squares from your local fabric store to make it.

Aww! One of my girls does the same thing. As guinea pigs are made to eat off of the ground, reaching up to grab hay, which they do for up to 21 hours a day can be annoying & even stressful on their backs. Make sure they have hay at ground level as well, nothing beats burrowing under a big pile of hay! lol

I am not sure of the fabric its cotton i guess. my mother in law gave it to me.

I have made hay rack out of a grid zip tied to cage. no more reaching

Haha! How cute. My girls currently have a paper bag filled with hay, and Holly doesn't understand it's for eating and borrowing, not sleeping in.

[GuineaPigCages.com] "Gemini Does not get the purpose of the hay rack" I gave in just put it down in hay area.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.