Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Behavior Funny thing Freddie.......

ppguineapigs

Cavy Slave
Hey guys! so i promised a funny story about what my chubby boar did a few weeks ago, so here it is!

So it all started when i was using fleece (which i dont anymore by the way!) on my piggies cage. I had ran out of hay that day, and because it was sunday, i had to wait till the next day, and it wasnt THAT bad sense he still had a bit of hay and i was getting more next thing the next day, but freddie got angry that his mama had not given him any fresh hay, so he started bitting ALL DAY LONG on the grids! So what i did, i lifted up a bit the fleece on only one side of the cage (where he was bitting) so that insted of the fleece covering only the coroplast, it could also cover the grid so that he couldnt bit. That was a MISTAKE. The fleece lifted up from the bottom of the cage about only 2cm, but that was enough for my smart freddie to know what to do, he actually got up on 2 feet, close to the edge so that he was 2cm taller, somehow JUMPED out of the cage and landed on one of my bags that was hanging from my bed footboard (that has like a pole so i hang my bags there) and safley jumped to the floor! it called my attention to here so much weeking, so i went to my room and found my piggie happily runing around my room. i couldnt understand HOW he had gotten out, so i put him back in the cage and kept an eye on him when i finally saw the little bandit getting away and changed the cage back to normal, and got him hay right away the next day.

And THATS the story of how my smart piggie got out of a c&c cage on his very intelligent self!:love:

Paula :)

They are very determined lil stinkers, aren't they? LOL

They are very determined lil stinkers, aren't they? LOL
lol that is a hilarious story! He seems to be a determined lil boy! I'm glad you caught him quickly and he didn't injure himself!

hahaha he's quite a determined piggie! today he woke me up with his weeking so that i would give him carrots, i think im his slave! :eek:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.