Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Funny Petfinder Ad

lissie

Cavy Slave
Found this ad on petfinder. Let's see who else can spot what's wrong with the ad.
(broken link removed)
[GuineaPigCages.com] Funny Petfinder Ad

Is it a male or a female?:)

Well, that's one point. There's another error. Let's see if anyone can find it. :)

How do they know when he was born if he was found abandoned in a park?

It says "he" was found...but then says its a medium adult female

I read it, and was like, how could they know what MONTH she was born in if she was abandoned in a park!? Throughout the entire blurb about it, they talk like it's a boy, and the name implies that it's a boy! But it says that it's a girl! People can be so weird... :)

My Jumble was found in the woods, at about 10 days old, in May 2011. So we know that she was born in May 2011, even though she is now over a year old. Guess it depends on how old the pig was when they found him/her.

Looks like the rescue has the piggy in a commerical cage? Are those pine shavings?

Doubt this piggy was actually found in a park....

People throw out all kinds of piggies, so nothing surprises me. How about -- is that a stuffed animal and not a real pig?

I am probably missing something, but the mistakes I see are: 1) Says female, then in the description they refer to the guinea as a 'he', 2) Punctuation in the ad (though I am not one to talk, mind you lol), and 3) If it is a female, isn't "Lord Samson" sort of an odd choice? Definitely a male sounding name!

Yup! The two points I found were the male/female reference and the birth month. I didn't even notice the punctuation.

He is a pretty pig though. Wish he finds a good home soon.

He is gorgeous :)
They're so wonderful - I haven't had my little guys very long yet (it will be a week this Thursday), but I'm over the moon about them already. :) They're warming up, too, and I think they're enjoying the larger cage I made for them. Much more room!! Even the two Abys make cute noises and greet me now! Loving it

I wonder if they intentionally do the female/male thing. I've seen it so many times. He is so pretty though! Almost like a bunny rabbit!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.