Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Play Fun things to do with your piggies!

dakotaw

Cavy Slave
I have a few ideas, but what are yours!? What do you like to do WITH your piggy?

1. Cuddling
2. Put a towel in your lap and watch a movie.
3. Read a book aloud!
4. Agility and Tricks (Don't believe me? xD Check this out!: Guinea Pig Tricks and Agility - Go Matey!
5. Mazes
6. Photoshoot
7. Make a movie or music video of you piggy!

Any ideas!? Post away!

The most fun I have with my guinea pigs is watching them. I can seriously sit next to the cage/floor-time pen and watch them for hours.

It's summer, so it's fun to give them partially frozen ice treats. I'll pop some cilantro,bell pepper into a food processor and freeze them. They come out with a shaved ice consistency that the pigs love. I also love hiding yum-yums in different spots so they have to walk around and find them.

I agree with watching them, they're very interesting. I also love training my guinea pigs, they have the best training qualities! I like listening to music while holding guinea pigs too, it's so funny watching their reactions to different songs. And I love veggie time, because they always get SO excited, even though they get veggies everyday.

Mine see to enjoy hide and seek. I spread a blanket out over tubes and little boxes. I hide different treats every where. They love borrowing under and tunneling through. Discovering treats. They pop out their heads and when I laugh or look at them they popcorn an squeak and disappear again.
I have to confess I don't do it enough because I have twin 4 year old girls who don't go to school yet and they get so excited I am afraid they will hurt them. So once a week when their grandma keeps them can we play like that.

Odair likes to watch youtube videos on my iphone with me. He is parficularly fond of let's plays (where someone films the game play of a video game and comentates on it while they play). He has his favorite youtubers/let's players. Porcupine sometimes seems interested but mostly we cuddle.

Thanks! Anyone else have suggestions?

I have a couple of plastic Easter Eggs in his cage. I noticed a few weeks ago that he would bump then with his nose. So, I started bumping them back to him with my finger, this has turned into a real game!!! :D

Kwee sits on my chest while I play video games at the computer, or just browse forums like this one. She's pretty content to sit and watch, but sometimes she stretches out sideways and pancakes out, and starts eating my shirt.

I have a couple of plastic Easter Eggs in his cage. I noticed a few weeks ago that he would bump then with his nose. So, I started bumping them back to him with my finger, this has turned into a real game!!! :D

Do you have anything inside the Easter egg or is it empty? Do you have them "sealed" shut with glue or something so they don't come apart??

No, they are empty and I taped them shut. He can't chew on them. Thanks for asking!

No, they are empty and I taped them shut. He can't chew on them. Thanks for asking!

Thanks I'm going to try this with my piggies!! :) I hope they like it as much as yours do!!

No, the best thing to do is to watch them eat and pull funny little faces. Bugsy's got big eyes and when she eats you see some white and it is really funny. Second best bugsy moment is when she stretches out as far as she goes, which is nearly ruler length and then squishes up and is only about a quarter of her total size. It is sooooo cute!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.