Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

How Much? fruits and vegs

shyanntech

Cavy Slave
i have read that you are to feed the guinea pigs 1/8th to be is 1/8 cup so in total would be a 1/4 cup for both of my little ones bell pepper each.. how about other things.. Im sorry the chart i have try and try to read but the colors kill my eyes... But like a apple it says 1 or 2 times a week.. ok dose that mean a whole small apple im talking about 2 inches around.. or is that 1 or 2 slices ones or twice a week?? to me that is alot of food wast but anyway.. I have to little guinea pigs.. both males.. thank you for your time sorry for not understanding..

Adult pigs need about a cup of veggies a day -- red or green leaf lettuce and bell peppers are good staples in the diet.

They should only have small bits of fruit once or twice a week. Fruits are very high in sugar which can really upset their digestive tracts.

Read the following link for what you can feed and how often: https://www.guineapigcages.com/threads/22156/.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.