Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cage found this cage online had to share

boofp

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
is this not an awesome themed cage

[GuineaPigCages.com] found this cage online had to share

Whoa! That is quite the piggie palace :)

egad! Glad I don't have to clean that!

Piggie paradise! I can hear the ukulele :D.

Lots of time on their hands!

What happens when they get tired of the Luau theme? I guess they're just hoping they won't!

love the pictures of the beach and palm trees on the cage wall lol! it's darn cute but I would not be the first to volunteer to do poop scooping with that cage. Lordy!

I love that cage!!! However I just finished cleaning out my plain 2x6 c&c cage and that was plenty enough for this girl :)

Yea it would be a chore

Wow it's a piggy resort!!! amazing I wonder how many guinea pigs are housed in there. I hope the owners don't get tired of a beach theme. Is that actual sand or is it just sandy colored fleece?

Last edited:
This cage is awesome.But I would not make a cage this big. I dunno how I am even going to clean my 2x3.:p

[GuineaPigCages.com] found this cage online had to share
AAHHHH!! Look at his little butt, all passed out under that bridge!
I hope I'm not breaking any copyrights by posting this here, but this picture just made my boyfriend and I laugh for quite a while. We've known many piggies to pass out like this :D

They certainly look like happy tropical piggies!

Im on that forum and saw that cage. Wow its huge. I cant wait to have an actual herd of piggies.

Last edited:
View attachment 21909
AAHHHH!! Look at his little butt, all passed out under that bridge!
I hope I'm not breaking any copyrights by posting this here, but this picture just made my boyfriend and I laugh for quite a while. We've known many piggies to pass out like this :D

HAHAHA yeah that's a cute pic.

What a nice R&R life those piggies must live LOL! Spoiled! I wouldn't want to be cleaning that cage out though, sometimes simplier is better.

makes me wanna go to the beach

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.