Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Found A Female to Adopt!!

*Piglets-Angel*

Cavy Slave
Yeah, I finally found one that Im most likely gonna adopt!!! Her name is Kassie, heres a pic of her and her cagemate shes the long haired, her cagemate, the short haired one, already got adopted.
I hope I get her!! The thing is, they want me too bring my current female to make sure they get along, and its probably like an hour trip, where is Weecompanions located?

Oh and does anyone know what breed she is?

She is soo cute! Congragulations. I have no idea what breed she.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
Im pretty sure Im gonna get her, they are holding her for me now, Im just worried if my female will be stressed within the long distance ride.

Poohbear said:
I think she is a silkee.
Thanks, thats what I was thinking too.

Yeah, I will, I made her a cozy and a cuddle cup, its good that its not winter anymore!

Congratulations!! Weecompanions is in San Diego, about one hour from where you are. If the guinea pigs meet wouldn't that defeat the purpose of quarantine?

I dont know, thats what Fenella said, is to bring my female.

Aww...congrats. When are you supposed to be getting her? She's beautiful!

I think you should tell the lady about qurantine, and how that would just ruin the whole process.

Well Im not sure Im getting her anymore, because I found out that one that I failed getting ealier is still available, and shes in a "high kill shelter" and I think I might go and get her instead, I so wish I could get both!!!

Aww, that's to bad. Which ever you get, you are still saving a life. I know which ever one you adopt will be VERY happy.

I would not take your pig with you if the trip is an hour each way (that what I got from it). It would really stress the guinea pig out. Plus, you will want to spend the trip home with the new piggy.

It should be fine, as long as you put hay in the carrier, wet veggies and keep the air on. They usually do fine travelling. Fenella is great. Her pigs are healthy and well cared for. Unless your piggie is ill, it shouldn't matter. Most rescues have you bring your pig to make sure they get along.

dagwellismypigy said:
I would not take your pig with you if the trip is an hour each way (that what I got from it). It would really stress the guinea pig out. Plus, you will want to spend the trip home with the new piggy.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.