Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Sounds For those who wish they had more vocal piggies

Nicolene

Cavy Slave
I'll share this video I made of Tuxie waiting for his his dinner, which he can hear being prepped in the kitchen. We call him our little smoke detector. Our other pig (who recently passed) hardly ever made a sound. I miss him... hehe!

Tuxie calling for his dinner - YouTube

My goodness! He is loud!! I love the bunny peaking into the cage!

Love the video!! I Have 3 piggies and they are also very Vocal when its time for food :)
And also love the bunny! I have a rabbit who thinks he is a dog. Comes in and out of the house and everything. Bad thing is... My rabbit is "In love with me" I know this bec when he is outside and I am out there too, flip flop (rabbit) will run circles around me. Which is fine, till he spays me with urine! All fun and games unless I getting ready to go to work, then have to run and change my pants. This usually happens o about 2x's a week to me lol! So it looks funny seeing me running from him before he spays. But love him and wouldn't change a thing:)

Bunny is like "What's your problem?" lol Mine only start when I take their dish out to wash and fill with veggies and won't stop till I put it back in. Oh and if they hear any plastic bags rustling. lol. both of em are like that.

Chuzzle will softly wheek while we snuggle though. It's like she's talking to me and having a conversation. She'll "wheek wheek" softly and I'll talk back to her and she'll talk back to me.

Sugar still rumbles whenever she's picked up. lol

wow, I have four and they are all very quiet.

He just got a new, baby friend last night and he is loud too, we're in trouble! :)

The tent in Tuxie's cage is pretty neat. Where did you get it from?

The tent in Tuxie's cage is pretty neat. Where did you get it from?
It's one of those model tents at camping stores. It's a replica of whatever they are selling. We got this one at a Goodwill, but I have heard of people getting them from the stores when they run out of whichever model.

My little boy sounds like that if you carry him on stairs, or if you stand up and start to walk away from him during floor time - as if he's saying "I'm here! Don't step on me but come back!!". I say he sounds like a car alarm....lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.