Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Joy floor-time with the lil boys

Thumper27

Cavy Slave
[GuineaPigCages.com] floor-time with the lil boys[GuineaPigCages.com] floor-time with the lil boys[GuineaPigCages.com] floor-time with the lil boys[GuineaPigCages.com] floor-time with the lil boys it was so cute watching them play! I totally loved it :)

I love watching mine during floor time. They run so cute! Thats pretty much all mine do, run around (sometimes hopping in their carrier to go to the bathroom), anyone who sits on the floor is soon bombarded by two pigs crawling all over them for cuddles and veggies! Your guinea pigs remind me of one of mine!

This is how I do my floor time but she has figured out, from the dogs, how to lift the grids up and get out or under the table cloth I use to protect the floor. I have to constantly put it back or get her out from under the cloth lol. I do not know what to do. I need to figure something else out so I do not have to watch her the whole time she is out. The dogs taught her how to do it. They would pull the grids with their feet to get to her poo. They are gross but she gets so happy when they come in the room. Anyone know what I could do. I don't think there is an easy way to weigh down the grids.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.